Thursday, October 30, 2008

Relaxation...stress station? bah.

Ah, relaxation, how I miss you.  Won't you come back and force me to be with you?  Darn productivity and progress.  You stress my every moment.
If I ever am without something to do (uh, rarity) I feel so free I don't know what to do with myself.  Those are the moments I hope my true self will show through; show through this uptight student who cares too much.

There are so many expectations in America.  Go to school.  Get good grades.  Papers.  Tests.  Volunteer.  5 times.  Internship.  All this stress...and then you get the job.  You get to wake up and go to work.  Fun?  I pray to God that I have a job I enjoy.  Money hangs over my head like tainted air; I need it, but I don't want to need it like that.  I just want to travel, meet people, enjoy life.  A 9 to 5 may be the end of me.  Ooor I could like it- who knows?  

Blah.  I need a massage.  End story. :P

No comments: