Sunday, October 19, 2008

feel it.

Laugh attacks
They happen to the best of us.
Darn those tubas and polka.

I just went through my pictures that I save from the internet. I was looking for a funny/extremely happy picture to add to that blurb but I couldn't find a single one.  This reminds me of a conversation I had awhile back.  I was on a walk and this topic came up: pictures that are emotional in a sad/depressing way can be more beautiful than most other kinds.  Think about it: it really doesn't seem forced: who wants to throw it out there that that's how they feel/reflect on life? 

     

Don't get me wrong, I love happy people-- I think most would agree that it's not as fun to be around people who are not happy, but aren't they the ones who might have it right?  True emotion is authentic.  Happiness may be fun and desirable, but who is happy all the time?



"Wear your heart on your sleeve, make things hard to believe."

No comments: