Saturday, November 8, 2008


I saw this photo and thought it was beautiful. I find it so intriguing that everything, in essence, is artistic.
Not only can colors, shapes and objects be art, the words are as well. I find words that speak my heart to be a blessing. I like words but can't always express my very inner core.

Vulnerablility in art touches the soul. When an artist can put it all out there for everyone to see, that's a big step. But in seeing that art, it allows others to know that they're not alone.

Words, photos, pictures, fonts, colors-- who cares. Being an open, vulnerable person is a kick-butt thing. I hope to do something such as sing my heart for a band someday. But then I think, those lyrics will be my inner-most thoughts...do I want everyone to see how I think and feel?

No comments: