Friday, October 14, 2011

There are a few,

a select few,
whom I appreciate dearly. With my life.
Those very select few who don't allow me to keep asking them how are you doing?
What have you been up to?
How did that go?
What did you think about that?

They make me stop.

They turn me around.

And they ask how I am doing.
And they really care. They really want to hear.
They pray over me in good times and bad.

Those are the people I rest in.
The people who I know really care.

I love so many people. And I'm curious about so many people.
But those few who bring it back help me keep going every day.

They do not expect me to be anybody but myself.
They do not expect me to maintain a strong front.

I am broken with thankfulness.
I don't know what I'd do without you.

<3 humbledandgrateful.

No comments: