Friday, January 21, 2011

In the adjective-name game,

you know, the one that goes,
"Jolly Jeffrey,
Ticklish Tara,
Rad Randy,
Awesome Amy," etc?
Well.
I always had difficulties thinking of adjectives that started with a "K" besides "kind" (I was far too creative to settle for the normal).
So.
I would say "Kaleidoscope Kate" and everyone would look at me funny.
Little did they know, I really do relate to a kaleidoscope. Let me explain.

Like a kaleidoscope, I:
love many different colors.
keep things moving when someone needs it from me, but will totally chill when left to my own devices.
am here to delight and inspire.
creatively change things within a structure.
am constantly changing.

I have so many facets to my personality, sometimes I wonder if it's normal.
Some days I really channel my inner:
Nerd.
Athlete.
Farmer's Daughter.
Refined lady.
Gangsta.
Hipster.
Goofball.
etc.

I don't really feel I fit into any one of these boxes alone; hooray diversity!
I am me; who are you?

2 comments:

P3rfectlyNormal said...

Coupon warrior...

Amanda Jane said...

I identify with this :)
my list is as follows::
Quiet observer.
Gangsta. :)
Mother.
Adventure Inventor.
Nerd.
Goofball.
Hipster.
Sister.
(I borrowed some of yours) :)