Sunday, February 28, 2010

Forgive me if I have missed the "art,"

but I've never understood why some people get a kick out of watching cooking shows.

I mean, it's cooking.
You see it.
But moreso, you can't smell it.
You can't EAT it.

Looking at it seems like cruel and unusual punishment, yeah?

"And now I'll throw in a dash of paprika..."
*crowd cheers*

"Oh no, it burnt!"
*crowd cries or boos*

...
I mean, really?
What is so great about it?

I guess the only exception to creating food items on television would have to be Cake Boss.
I mean, those cakes are PRETTY.
Aesthetically pleasing, some would say.
And if I get a hankerin' for something sweet,
I usually have a can of frosting in my fridge, so if I need some sugar after watching it, I'm totally set.

Cake Boss, Cake Boss
bakin' up a storm.
Cake Boss, Cake Boss
Your cakes surpass the norm.

I watch you from my dorm.

I want to om-nom....norm?

Ok, I'm done.

No comments: