Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm not sure how I do it.

I can want and wait at the same time.
Somethin' inside me tells me it's fate-
that if it's gonna happen, it won't be late.

Some think I lack ambition
but it just strive for such a different mission.
Some goals are all full of holes;

mine are in a whole new dimension.

Intention.
I intend to be the best person I can be.
Taking life as it comes, without regret,
my words indelibly marked in your mind-
I won't waste your time.
The potential is fabulous, but you gotta grab at this
cuz the next second I'm walking
Can't understand just talking
Won't stand around gawking.

But my feet are the ones to move.
Shall I skip? Leap? Retreat?
Right now I'm just standin' still.
Proverbially tip-toeing 'round the tulips
til these two lips can utter will.

No comments: