Monday, December 6, 2010

Some people

you just can't get through to.
Misinterpreted.

The wall was up, refusing to be broken down, or even glanced over.
:
Betrayal.
Abandonment.
Inconsistency.
You are creating it. It's all in your head. It doesn't have to be, but it is forced to be.
And it's sad.
But there is more freedom in this choice for me.
And it can be an opportunity for growth for you.

This decision was not an easy one at all.
But I began to realize it wasn't because I was being considerate of another, it was because I was being ruled by another. And that is unacceptable.

Clinging to the next thing or person will continue this path.
Holding idols of wanted future things; God may rip them from you.
Though you try so hard, those things are not in your control.
I worry for your sake.

.abre los ojos.
.abre las manos.
.permite vivir.

No comments: